Saturday, October 02, 2004

THE REAL MEANING OF A "MISS-CALL"

From various people via Friendster:


"Missed-call" does not only mean an unanswered call; it can have tons of other meanings, such as:

How are you?

Are you okay?

I am thinking of you.

I am missing you.

What are you doing now?

Are you free now?

I wonder if you are okay?

For fun

Can you talk to me?

A "Please"

A reply of "Yes" or "No"

I'm bored

That is why you must always miss-call a person when you think of him or her, so that when you miss-call the person, he or she will feel secure or know that you are caring about him or her.

As for me, I rather people miss-call me. That way, I know that they still remember me as their friend. When you feel lonely or sad, and the phone beside you rings, or beeps, or vibrates, it might be your friend, who can cheer you up, or who might even lend you a helping hand, or give you a shoulder to cry on.

A friend miss-calls you when he or she is bored. A pair of lovers miss-call one another to tell them they miss each other. A father miss-calls his son to tell him to take good care of himself. A teacher miss-calls his or her students to wish them luck in their exams and tests.

A single miss-call can make one bright if one knows the meaning of a miss-call. Do you know that? Until now, do you really know the meaning of a miss-call? Do you? If you don't, you are a dummy.

Now do you know how important a miss-call is? If you do, please copy and paste this onto a new bulletin board so that the whole world knows what a "miss-call" really means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home